RadioShack Wireless Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Wireless Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Johnstown, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via the website, which allowed applications to multiple locations at once. I had applied for Sales Associate, but was offered the slightly-higher-paying position of Wireless Consultant after a series of questions about applicability of former positions and greatest strengths and weaknesses. Also a few questions about how I used technology to improve my own quality of life. Generally a very "vanilla" interview experience, overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you found a unique solution to a problem that no one else had thought of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Anonymous Employee in Astin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Astin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Room full of 30 people, hired 4. It was super easy, they just wanted to talk and see what you knew about tech. It was a basic group style interview. Then followed by a one on one.

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the store manager a couple days later. I interviewed with the manager for a few minutes (basic questions) before doing a couple sales role plays with the assistant manager - pretending to sell a tv, then a cell phone. I was told I was one of 10 interviewing. I got a call the next day with a job offer. Turns out about five of us were offered jobs. I didn't start working til about 2 weeks after I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. In CA all wireless consultants get paid $9 an hour, which I didn't know til I worked for a week.