Radisson Blu Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Blu Hotels Interview Questions

2.7

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the Human Resources Director who was really laid back and easy to identify with. The second interview was with the GM, who was distracted because they had their Board of Directors coming for a meeting in 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding "style" and not a lot about passed experience.   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First was a Phone Screen with the HR recruiter. Then were three 1:1 interviews (two were with the managers of the department, one was with the director of operations) . Lastly, one was a Group/Panel interview (with the GM and Director of HR from the hotel)

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

I went through 3 interviews in one day. The process was very smooth. You definitely have to prepare in advance to fully have a great understanding of what the company is looking for and how you experience/skill can contribute them.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels.

Interview

I had my interview couple months ago. Everyone was so professional and friendly!
    I talked to Hr manager first. She is really friendly! We had a Skype interview and she asked me basic question like why I wanna work there, Why hotel industry, she wanted to hear some situation of my experiences . She wrote down all my answer and i was told to wait for department manager call. He call me an hour after and we set up interview for next day. I talked to 3 people and sign the paper works!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal problematic guest ?   1 Answer

Marketing and Social Media Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels.

Interview

The interview process was long, first I had a phone interview with the hr assistant, the next day I had an in person interview with that individual and then the marketing manager and the person currently in the role, and finally an interview with the hotel manager and the hr manager.

After all that trouble I never heard back, positive or negative, about my status. This lack of communication was frustrating.

Dress code is buisness formal, and managers described environment as "conservative".

Interview Questions

• Questions included hotel hospitality issues that do not seem related to position. Be prepared to discuss how you handle hospitality issues.   Answer Question

Front Office Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the hiring manager about ten days later. I answered some brief, basic questions about my work history, resume, job transition intentions, etc. and was asked to set up a time for a Skype interview with the department manager and assistant. The video call was prompt and on time. I researched the company and the property and felt prepared for the questions they asked (Quality service, managerial philosophies, etc.). While both people interviewing were courteous and cordial, they did not come off as warm. Right off the bat I got the impression they were either unprepared for the interview or were not really interested in me as a candidate (as if they'd had someone to hire already in mind and were going through the motions). That was over one month ago and I have yet to hear from any representative of the hotel regarding my status with this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How much does it bother you to deal with an irate guest?   1 Answer

Guest Relation Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kathmandu (Nepal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels (Kathmandu (Nepal)).

Interview

There was a recruitment event held in nepal where we were screened by the local recruiters in nepal and for the final interview we had to face the Radisson Blu Officials

Interview Questions

• Basic question about your past experience , the only thing the interviewer intends to do is try to know your skills and your capacity to lead a team or work with one, So be confident and dont forget to smile   Answer Question

Guest Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The pool of candidates called for in-person interview. At first, an HR representative met me and asked for my resume and made me seated. After some time, HR manager called me for my interview. He asked for my introduction, and he raised some questions from my bio which I answered with integrity. I got selected in the second round where the department manager interviewed me and tested my knowledge and skills. In the end, I was heading towards the General Manager round which was the indication that I'm selected for the position I have applied in.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for 12long hours with any odd shift timings?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels.

Interview

Initial contact - email.
    Number of interviews - one.

Passed the interview, was trained and told the management would be in contact. I waited about two months before going back in to ask about shifts. I was told there was nothing coming up (by a different manager who I hadn't yet met). After this I gave up. I happened to be back in the establishment about 6 months later, to be told that, although they tried, they couldn't get in contact with me and there would be work for me and they'd notify me. That was 4 months ago, I've heard nothing since.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Both parties were satisfied with the offer.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels (North Goa (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Callthe hotel, Get the call transfered to the HR Dept. Ask for the Trainee Manager. IF there is vacancy, she will guide you with further process.Which includes Sending CV to the HR's Email. If they like your resume, they will reply you back on your email and share details to schedule a Skype interview. If you will pass the test,they will reply with a copy of your confirmation letter attached to the Email. That's all.