Radisson Hotel Group Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Bartender Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.2

Bartender Interview

Interview

2 managers interviewed me at one time. Basic interview questions. It took about 1- 2 weeks to get back to me. I thought I didn't get the job and then they called.

Interview Questions

• What was one aspect of a previous employee you didn't like and why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Interviews with 2 of the managers sitting in. Normal Questions. The managers were serious, professional, and thorough. I could tell that the took the business seriously, and were looking for qualified candidates. The company culture was also important. They were really looking for the right fit. It was a pleasure to work with them. It took them about a week to call back. I didn't think that I had gotten the job, but later realized that they were really just looking for the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• What didn't I like about a former company I worked for and why.   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murmansk (Russia)

Interview

During the interview I was asked about my previous experience, my main skills and possibility to work overtime

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cavan, Co. Cavan (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Cavan, Co. Cavan (Ireland)) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic interview asking a range of competencies. They really needed people to hire as they were getting very busy and the interview was somewhat of a formality like. I really enjoyed it and the interviewers were so good and attentive making me feel at ease