Radisson Hotel Group Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Dothan, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

He explained the duties and the expectations of the job. Told of how he encourages growth and moving up in the business and told stories of his past in the hotel business.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in to speak with the Operations Manager, and the General Manager. The interview felt relaxed and friendly. They described the job, and went over my qualifications. I wasn't officially offered the job at that time, but was sent for a pre-employment drug screening. Once that cleared, they asked me to start on a Saturday evening.

Interview Questions

• If I was OK with working either days OR evenings.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Chippewa Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chippewa Falls, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

We sat down in the lobby and talked for a bit about my past experiences in the customer service industry, and how I felt about working at the front desk and doing laundry. She showed me around the Hotel and explained about the types of guests I could expect. She explained about how the loyalty rewards program worked, and different promotions that the rewards program hosted. All in all, the actual interview itself took 35 minuets.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working under pressure? (There are times when you'll have a group of 5 or more walk into the lobby, all needing to be checked in separately, and you're the only one working.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Port Arthur, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. We met at the nearby restaurant asked if I am willing to work hard and stick with the duties from beginning to end. Asked if I had criminal record. Asked for different references.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record   1 Answer