Radisson Hotel Group Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Cape Canaveral, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was very quick.
I had experience of working in a hotel & I knew the software so I got the job right away.
The manager took me to his office to test my software knowledge. He asked me a the check in process and I was able to answer it and he was impressed and I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Cedar Falls, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

Describe yourself
    Go into detail about how your skills and experiences will benefit the company
    It was pretty basic and felt like a normal conversation. Also, they did most of the talking, by explaining the job description and what was to be expected.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Northampton, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st. Phone Interview. 2nd. Face to face.
    Topic more about hospitality and hotel. Nice and polite, interviewer were polite and good manner.
    Questions were regarding background and exp. why i want to work, and what about career dev.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via hiring website. They responsed within a week. There were two recrutiers. They were nice and asked me basic questions about education and so on. They also checked if i can speak English.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shannon (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Shannon (Ireland)) in December 2017.

Interview

So I apply for the job, the manager called me to arrange a meeting.
    After the interview he said he will email me cause I was going on holiday for a while.
    I did not get a call back after a month but then one day manager just call me and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What department do you like working in   1 Answer