Radisson Hotel Group Front Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Front Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

3.2

Front Office Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

First interview with General Manager second with Reginal and VP. Took about two week until they decided to hire me. After that you would fill out tons of paper and start immediately.

Interview Questions

• What do u you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Indore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Personality specially height look and communication, Reference from someone in higher positions, technical knowledge like third party portals, extranet, budgeting, preparation of different reports

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Ghaziabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

As most of the hotels hire through internal references these days, its always better to know someone in the hotel and they can keep you posted once their is a desired vacancy in the hotel. Otherwise get in touch with the Human Resources and send your resume to ensure at least they have your resume in your data base.
    Once you receive a call from HR, send your updated resume and come for the interview for the date and time decided. Never delay or postpone the schedule as you never know that before your next scheduled date, position is already closed.

Interview Questions

• Most Difficult question will be to ask about your current organisation and internal news about the higher management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

While negotiating always be firm but flexible. Remember this is the only time you can ask for the desired and cannot complain in future. Read your offer letter very carefully and ask HR to explain if there is any discrepancy.

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

great environment to work at
    salary will be low
    it is not am an easy process,
    they will expect a recommendation
    they see looks, attitude.
    expect you to come in formals
    timing is a must
    training will be average

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?; work experience related questions.and from resume   1 Answer