Radisson Hotel Group Guest Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Guest Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I walked in to drop off my resume' and asked for managment. GM was very nice and helpful. He said he would be in touch. I called a week later to follow-up, next day I got a call for interview one on one. GM asked basic questions. I sold myself on my abilities even though I was entry-level.

Interview Questions

• Will a sporadic schedule work for you?   1 Answer
  • Are you open to change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, wish I would have bargained a smidge. But I will after 6 months.

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Naperville, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after talking to an employee at a local job fair. Then I was asked to do a 1 on 1 interview that I thought went rather well. After that interview I was asked to come in for another one. During that interview I talked to the hotel manager and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer who had trouble with the temperature of their room knowing that there is no way to fully change the temperature.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sadly there seemed to be no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chambersburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I got a call within five days to schedule an interview for later that week.
    The interview went great! Very conversational and informative. The manager was very positive and willing to answer any questions I had about the company and position. We discussed pay and benefits and what hours I would be able to work. As I was looking for work immediately, the process went by quickly and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle criticism and a stressful environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First was a Phone Screen with the HR recruiter. Then were three 1:1 interviews (two were with the managers of the department, one was with the director of operations) . Lastly, one was a Group/Panel interview (with the GM and Director of HR from the hotel)

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

Received an e-mail back for a first round interview with the HR manager within two weeks of applying. Then went onto interviewing with Front Desk Manager within the next week and ended it off with an interview with the Assistant General Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Lansing, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

I had to complete the online application, online questionnaire, and then I had an interview with the HR Manager, Front Desk Manager and General Manager.

The interview questions were your basic hospitality interview questions. Best answered using STAR method.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum Hills, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Linthicum Hills, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted my written application and was asked to complete an interview three days later.
    Met in person for two interviews; one with the general manager and one with the regional manager.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Really easy interview, initially asked me questions and asked me to say a little bit about myself and what I've done up to now. The manager did most of the talking and made you feel at ease. Explained what the job involves and discussed progression routes.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
      Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. Asked questions in relation to customer service. The interview was with the HR and Guest Services manager. It was generally quite informal and they had basically told me that I had gotten the job before hand and that the interview was more of a formality. They had checked my references as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue with a guest   1 Answer