Radisson Hotel Group Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Housekeeper Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Alexandria, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out application and got phone call and had interview. Was very pleasant and good . Told me I could start the next day. To wear there polo shirts and either black or tan pants. To come in around 9am the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Housekeeper Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in January 2014.

Interview

It was a easy interview process, and the lady interviewing me did not what so ever make me feel nervous or uncomfortable. I was called in for a interview about one week after my online application was processed. After my interview I was called about two days later and offered the job, it was a professional yet easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great match for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Forest Lake, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Forest Lake, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

This was my first interview for a job and I was very nervous. The Manager stepped in for the Head Housekeeper because she was out of town at the time. He was very calm and collected. We went over my experiences and my school work. It was very comfortable and the Manager told me that he would call within the next few days to let me know if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a room is messy and you are unsure what to do?   1 Answer