Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Simple 3 rounds. 1st one was the phone interview with hr basic to know what you expecting in job . 2nd and 3rd rounds with team manager and members. Pretty simple

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

Nonexistent. I was scheduled to have an interview with a member of the HR team. In the email she sent me she directly stated that she would call me. When the scheduled time came for our interview, I waited, and waited. After 15 minutes I sent her an email (because she never gave me a phone number) asking if she needed to reschedule. I received nothing back from her. I followed up with said woman two more times to see if something could be rescheduled and never received a response. I was completely ghosted by HR with absolutely no reasoning. My outlook on RHG has changed immensely since this occurrence.

HQ Management Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

I was disappointed in the lack of professionalism from talent acquisition, who “ghosted” me after scheduling a phone interview.

I submitted my resume and application online and heard from a recruiter shortly after inviting me to a 30 minute phone interview. We confirmed a time and date for the interview, and the recruiter said she would call me at that time. All was going smoothly.

A few minutes after the interview’s scheduled start time, the recruiter emailed me to say that something more urgent had come up and she needed to reschedule, but did not provide timing. I reached out a few times (3 times over the course of a month) to see about rescheduling, but she never responded to my messages.

I was disappointed by the abrupt lack of communication, and unfortunately it’s had a negative impact on my impression of the company.

Bartender Interview

Interview

2 managers interviewed me at one time. Basic interview questions. It took about 1- 2 weeks to get back to me. I thought I didn't get the job and then they called.

Interview Questions

• What was one aspect of a previous employee you didn't like and why   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Branson, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very awkward and unprofessional, mostly because I interviewed with the HR guy who made some off color jokes in the 10 minutes I spoke to him and didn't explain anything accurately about the position as it wasn't actually his department. The next manager did not give me much accurate information either and I ended up being hired only to have to take over the duties of another position that I was not hired for. The hours and benefits were also lied about.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? (It was not your typical interview)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in June 2017.

Interview

Laid back. Really easy. The manager at the time took a liking to me immediately and wanted to hire me almost desperately. The hotel industry is always looking for people. They go through them like water.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a Night Auditor?   1 Answer

Catering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I was taken advantage of my young age at the interview and got "jipped" on my salary. i am actually getting paid at least ten thousand dollars a year less than what I deserve and what any other average person in my same position would be getting paid.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to get my hands dirty and help out where and when needed   Answer Question

Revenue Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in March 2017.

Interview

Good experience. Process was fast and straight-forward. First round was with HR manager. 2nd round was with hiring manager. Overall process took about 2 weeks.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I was contacted via email some time after I applied asking if I was still interested in the position. From there an in person interview was set up. I met with a member of the HR team and I'm guessing because I passed that round of the interview, was asked if I had time to meet with one of the Guest Services manager. After that interview I was then asked if I had time to meet with the hotel manager. All questions were behavioral based and all three made the interview process genuinely enjoyable and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to give guests different options.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Coralville, IA).

Interview

Had to meet with the AGM, Amanda Turner. She asked a few questions and that was about it. She gave a tour of the place as well. I filled out the paperwork after she asked a few questions and waited to get the results of the drug screen.