Radisson Hotel Group Server/Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Server/Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.0

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I had my interview couple months ago. Everyone was so professional and friendly!
I talked to Hr manager first. She is really friendly! We had a Skype interview and she asked me basic question like why I wanna work there, Why hotel industry, she wanted to hear some situation of my experiences . She wrote down all my answer and i was told to wait for department manager call. He call me an hour after and we set up interview for next day. I talked to 3 people and sign the paper works!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal problematic guest ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

Initial contact - email.
    Number of interviews - one.

Passed the interview, was trained and told the management would be in contact. I waited about two months before going back in to ask about shifts. I was told there was nothing coming up (by a different manager who I hadn't yet met). After this I gave up. I happened to be back in the establishment about 6 months later, to be told that, although they tried, they couldn't get in contact with me and there would be work for me and they'd notify me. That was 4 months ago, I've heard nothing since.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Both parties were satisfied with the offer.