Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I walked in to drop off my resume' and asked for managment. GM was very nice and helpful. He said he would be in touch. I called a week later to follow-up, next day I got a call for interview one on one. GM asked basic questions. I sold myself on my abilities even though I was entry-level.

Interview Questions

• Will a sporadic schedule work for you?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, wish I would have bargained a smidge. But I will after 6 months.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Naperville, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after talking to an employee at a local job fair. Then I was asked to do a 1 on 1 interview that I thought went rather well. After that interview I was asked to come in for another one. During that interview I talked to the hotel manager and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer who had trouble with the temperature of their room knowing that there is no way to fully change the temperature.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sadly there seemed to be no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chambersburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I got a call within five days to schedule an interview for later that week.
    The interview went great! Very conversational and informative. The manager was very positive and willing to answer any questions I had about the company and position. We discussed pay and benefits and what hours I would be able to work. As I was looking for work immediately, the process went by quickly and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle criticism and a stressful environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First was a Phone Screen with the HR recruiter. Then were three 1:1 interviews (two were with the managers of the department, one was with the director of operations) . Lastly, one was a Group/Panel interview (with the GM and Director of HR from the hotel)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Davenport, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Received phone call to set up interview which was completed at the hotel itself. Most of the interview was about the background of the hotel and about the job itself. It was not an intense type of interview and the interviewer indicated the people working there were very happy and hence did not have a lot of turnover that you see in other jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied in-person and they didn't get back to me at first. After a week, I called them about my application and then they scheduled a time for me to come in and get interviewed. When you come in to interview, you sit down with the manager and he/she will ask you questions, standard stuff. Dress like you're gonna work there and prepare to be there a half hour. It was one-on-one with the manager and fairly casual, but act professional all the same. A few days later they asked if I wanted to work there and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CIS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate to get the job, I just called them to remind them that I applied.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Lewisville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

General manager was and still is very friendly. Seemed excited to hire me but didn't give me via email the online forms to fill out until a couple weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (State College, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview took probably less than 15 minutes. It's mainly an interview seeing how friendly you are, and gaging whether or not you can handle stressful situations by yourself.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good candidate for providing good customer service?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Florence, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I went into the hotel and filled out a paper application. They sent me to a desk in the lobby where I waited for about an hour. The assistant general manager came and asked me 2 questions and I was hired on the spot. I filled out paperwork and told to come back that next Monday so I could start.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Lake, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Spring Lake, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call after I applied a month prior to. When I went in I thought I was going in for a house keeping position, turns out it was for Front Desk Clerk. The interview was super easy and the Supervisor was super sweet. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked basic interview questions. Mainly asked me to describe my past employment and how I could use it for the position. I walked out feeling pretty confident. Then 3 hours later I was offered the job right on the spot it was pretty awesome!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would make a good fit for this position based off your experiences?   Answer Question