Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Merrillville, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Took a little bit of time. They were in the process of working to get their front desk staff built up, so I had to wait until the newly hired were trained enough to bring in more workers. Once I finally interviewed, it was a casual interview with the GM.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Florence, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I went into the hotel and filled out a paper application. They sent me to a desk in the lobby where I waited for about an hour. The assistant general manager came and asked me 2 questions and I was hired on the spot. I filled out paperwork and told to come back that next Monday so I could start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odenton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Odenton, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I sat down with the hotel manager. He explained the company's mission, policies and the nature of the position that I applied for. He then proceeded to ask me several questions to get an understanding about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?   2 Answers
    • What makes you want to work in a hotel?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

It went smooth. I sent my resume in, got a interview. They asked good questions!

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any. It was normal interview questions. very professional.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

Two interview step processs.
    first interview with the front office manager and the second with the GM, I was offered the job at the end of the second interview.
    after that I was given time to let my other job know I was leaving

Interview Questions

• explain a time when you made a bad situation good for a customer, and how you did so.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none it is an entry level postion.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in February 2015.

Interview

Responded to a online job ad for a front desk agent position. I was contacted about a week later to schedule an interview.
    The manager did not seemed interested in conducting the interview. They reviewed my resume and then asked the standard questions before making me take an assessment based on "what would you do"-type of questions. Those were pretty tough.
    We negotiated salary expectations in which the manager did not agree with my minimum expected pay.
    The interview lasted for about 20 minutes.
    In the end, I was told that I will be notified in a few days if I get the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Braselton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Braselton, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very routine. Routine questions, straight out of the textbook. They ask about your customer service skills, how you deal with angry customers, how often have you missed work throughout your career of working different businesses; how often you have been late, how do you handle authority, and do you have a problems coming into work on your day off.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a you dealt with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was not dressed professionally, the interview was on a sofa in the middle of a packed lobby. Felt rushed overall. No drug test required. Never experienced a job interview like this before, I left the hotel feeling like I was applying at a terrible place to work, but I needed the money.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Harrisonburg, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Manager asked very basic interview questions that you would find on any basic interview prep site. We sat down one morning, face to face, and discussed what was on my resume and more about my skills and experiences. He seemed to find his questions online since they were very basic and very simple to answer. Overall, it was a fairly simple interview to complete. It took about thirty minutes total.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

I went through 3 interviews in one day. The process was very smooth. You definitely have to prepare in advance to fully have a great understanding of what the company is looking for and how you experience/skill can contribute them.