Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Cape Canaveral, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick. The manager was looking to fill a spot asap. I got the impression that as long as I could verbally speak, he would have hired me. He told me he had already hired the girl who interviewed before me but that he would find room to fit me in. After working the front desk for 1-2 months, I was promoted to full time reservations where I answered inbound phone calls to schedule vacation packages and transportation. The manager of the reservations dept has been working for Radisson for too long and is burnt out. He spends no time training or encouraging his team. Scheduling seems to give him a headache. Keep your head down, don't talk, do your job, and go home... follow those rules and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Scranton, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

One on one interview for about 30 minutes. Relaxed, not very intense or intimidating. Asked basic job interview questions and how you work with others. I felt as if they would hire anyone and that is was just going through the process of an interview because they had to.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in January 2016.

Interview

Regular questions, super fast and easy, spoke with one manager and had one interview. I went in and submitted my application and got scheduled for an interview. Came in for the interview and accepted the position the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Rosedale, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Rosedale, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed the manager to ask if they are hiring. He asked me to come in around 11 am a couple of days later to fill out an application. The application was easy to fill out. He then interviewed me. The interview took about 10 minutes. About 10 days went by, and I followed up on my application, and he invited me in for a 2nd interview. At this 2nd interview, he hired me. I started about a week later. The whole process took just over 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for Country Inn and Suites?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth. I would recommend if you see an ad online to apply for it AS well as go in and fill out an application. They will have you submit a survey that assess your personality traits. I came back a couple days later for an interview once the hiring manager was back in town. The whole process was quick, simple, and smooth. Everyone was professional and welcoming!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the hotel industry?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group.

Interview

I submitted my application in person and was given a time and date for the interview by the girl at the front desk, who turned out to be the trainer. I came in for my interview with the manager and after about 10-15 minutes she offered me the job and asked when I was available to start training.

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Dothan, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

He explained the duties and the expectations of the job. Told of how he encourages growth and moving up in the business and told stories of his past in the hotel business.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now?   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in to speak with the Operations Manager, and the General Manager. The interview felt relaxed and friendly. They described the job, and went over my qualifications. I wasn't officially offered the job at that time, but was sent for a pre-employment drug screening. Once that cleared, they asked me to start on a Saturday evening.

Interview Questions

• If I was OK with working either days OR evenings.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Chippewa Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Chippewa Falls, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

We sat down in the lobby and talked for a bit about my past experiences in the customer service industry, and how I felt about working at the front desk and doing laundry. She showed me around the Hotel and explained about the types of guests I could expect. She explained about how the loyalty rewards program worked, and different promotions that the rewards program hosted. All in all, the actual interview itself took 35 minuets.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working under pressure? (There are times when you'll have a group of 5 or more walk into the lobby, all needing to be checked in separately, and you're the only one working.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Port Arthur, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. We met at the nearby restaurant asked if I am willing to work hard and stick with the duties from beginning to end. Asked if I had criminal record. Asked for different references.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record   1 Answer