Radisson Hotel Group Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. He did most of the talking and wasn't too concerned with what I had to say. He eventually asked me a couple easy questions. He didn't ask to see any work or mine.

Interview Questions

• He asked basic questions such as why would you be a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

Nonexistent. I was scheduled to have an interview with a member of the HR team. In the email she sent me she directly stated that she would call me. When the scheduled time came for our interview, I waited, and waited. After 15 minutes I sent her an email (because she never gave me a phone number) asking if she needed to reschedule. I received nothing back from her. I followed up with said woman two more times to see if something could be rescheduled and never received a response. I was completely ghosted by HR with absolutely no reasoning. My outlook on RHG has changed immensely since this occurrence.