Radisson Hotel Group Night Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Night Auditor Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was with the Assistant General Manager and Front Desk manager, they talked about what I would be doing and what pay and benefits I would get. Also talked about previous experience. They said the General Manager would like to meet with me but was out of town at the time so I did not meet him until later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous hotel night audit experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Ankeny, IA) in December 2012.

Interview

Called me, scheduled and I showed up for the interview. Basic questions and format. Was then offered a tour of the property and introduced to a few people. Follow up was fairly quick.

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Coralville, IA).

Interview

Had to meet with the AGM, Amanda Turner. She asked a few questions and that was about it. She gave a tour of the place as well. I filled out the paperwork after she asked a few questions and waited to get the results of the drug screen.