Radisson Hotel Group Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotel Group Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Radisson Hotel Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Initial call with HR to make sure that we were in the same realm for salary expectations. Follow up interview with direct manager and then final interview with the VP of Sales

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current role and come to Carlson Rezidor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radisson Hotel Group

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

They called me and had a telephonic interview of 02 rounds and the was been called for a personal round of interview with acting GM. It was one of the interview with GM which I shall always remember, GM was so nice to explain me all the details in detail of the company and also briefed me about the challenges and benefits of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest and clear about your professional history.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Courbevoie (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotel Group (Courbevoie (France)) in February 2018.

Interview

Un entretien téléphonique RH puis un entretien physique avec le manager dans leurs locaux. Ensuite plus aucunes nouvelles pendant 3 semaines. Plusieurs relances avant d'obtenir un retour négatif de la part des ressources humaines.