Radisson Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radisson Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.2

Catering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interview

I was taken advantage of my young age at the interview and got "jipped" on my salary. i am actually getting paid at least ten thousand dollars a year less than what I deserve and what any other average person in my same position would be getting paid.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to get my hands dirty and help out where and when needed   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Coralville, IA).

Interview

Had to meet with the AGM, Amanda Turner. She asked a few questions and that was about it. She gave a tour of the place as well. I filled out the paperwork after she asked a few questions and waited to get the results of the drug screen.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Interviews with 2 of the managers sitting in. Normal Questions. The managers were serious, professional, and thorough. I could tell that the took the business seriously, and were looking for qualified candidates. The company culture was also important. They were really looking for the right fit. It was a pleasure to work with them. It took them about a week to call back. I didn't think that I had gotten the job, but later realized that they were really just looking for the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• What didn't I like about a former company I worked for and why.   1 Answer

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interview

The interview was professional and well done. Didn't rush me thru. Good questions. Both interviewers were nice and respectful. I am still waiting to hear back for a second interview. I am hopeful

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Merrillville, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Took a little bit of time. They were in the process of working to get their front desk staff built up, so I had to wait until the newly hired were trained enough to bring in more workers. Once I finally interviewed, it was a casual interview with the GM.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Davenport, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Received phone call to set up interview which was completed at the hotel itself. Most of the interview was about the background of the hotel and about the job itself. It was not an intense type of interview and the interviewer indicated the people working there were very happy and hence did not have a lot of turnover that you see in other jobs.

Recreation Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I got called by an HR member to come in for an interview, and then I had a 2 minute interview with a manager about basic things like my school schedule, what I'm looking for, etc. Then, I had a very short second interview and went back to HR to complete some employee documents. After that, in the same day, I spent a few hours with my co-workers to show me the ropes with the position. IT was short and easy.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels in January 2016.

Interview

Regular questions, super fast and easy, spoke with one manager and had one interview. I went in and submitted my application and got scheduled for an interview. Came in for the interview and accepted the position the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interview

Received an e-mail back for a first round interview with the HR manager within two weeks of applying. Then went onto interviewing with Front Desk Manager within the next week and ended it off with an interview with the Assistant General Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was not dressed professionally, the interview was on a sofa in the middle of a packed lobby. Felt rushed overall. No drug test required. Never experienced a job interview like this before, I left the hotel feeling like I was applying at a terrible place to work, but I needed the money.