Radware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radware Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

3.2

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

A recruiter setup an telephone interview with Radware, but the appointment was postponed. The recruiter setup another interview, and that was postponed as well, Several more interviews were scheduled, and each was posponed over a 5 week period. Finally, we had a confirmed appointment. I happened to be in the recruiter's office that day, so he set me up in a conference room at the appointed time.

The interview lasted about 2.5 minutes. Here is how the call went: Me: thank you for your time. Glad to finally get a chance to chat. Radware: what makes you think you are qualified to work for Radware? Me: umm, (not knowing quite how to answer) well, I have 15 years experience with networks and.... Radware: (cutting me off) we hire some of the best engineers in the world. What makes you qualified to work here? Me: thank you for your time today. Good luck.

I headed back to the recruiters office, and he could not believe what happened. It was the shortest interview in either of our careers. As for me, I was hired by one of the largest software companies a couple of months later, with a product line that competed with Radware. Tip for all the company recruiters: that candidate can be selling for your, or against you. Your choice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are qualified to for Radware?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware in January 2016.

Interview

A Recuriter reached out. Had a phone interview, went well. Had a face to face, went well. Had another Face to face went well. Told an offer was pending. Called and followed up, no response. Emailed, no response. Finally, I caught the hiring manager on the phone off hours (good sales tactic). His response was they were going in a different direction. Ok no problem. But what ever happen to communications? People don't pick up the phone or reply like humans should. There is no training in proper management ethics. This is an example of the poor management reviews all mentioned here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem traveling to the Middle East for sales training?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

The interview process was standard except they set me up with a technical interview first. The interview was setup by a recruiter. The interviewer was very technical and patient. I was not as prepared as I should have been for a discussion this technical. I would have prepared more if I had known.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radware (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume through an online job search board. Contacted me via email and scheduled interview within a week. On the interview day, he called up right on time and was off to a pleasant start. Normal questions about current employee and skill set. Then, I was asked a couple of questions regarding IP subnetting, Router configurations, Router memories, RIP versions, Switching basics and Wireshark. Not too technical but very basic stuff which can confuse you.

Interview Questions

• Difference between RIP version 1 and version 2   1 Answer

Emergency Response Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radware (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

First round was all about technical screening which was mainly based on your networking skills. They asked me basic questions like what NAT and PAt were and some kind of calculations were done concerning subnetting which was very easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on TCP/IP protocol suite and some subnetting questions were given to solve   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was 3 interviews and then technical interview round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radware in August 2013.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by email. Phone screening by the recruiter, than phone screening by the inside sale manager. On-site interview with V-P Marketing, HR, Inside sale manager and RSM

Interview Questions

• Interview is straight forward. Review of your resume, past experience and transferable skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation took place before the on-site interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Radware in March 2013.

Interview

Started off with remote screening interviews on the phone and then went to headquarters for more in depth interviews. Interviewed with several different personnel ranging from manager of engineering to VP of sales to senior VP of engineering.

Interview Questions

• Being asked for specific configuration commands on a device I had never used before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room at all..

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (San Mateo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an onsite that included 1 on 1's with field sales Reps and fellow would be colleagues. And of course a one on one with the Manager of the position in question.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview of 10 min followed by f2f meeting. The f2f meeting took 1.5 hours. With the recruiting manager himself only. Interview was in first part presenting the company and then I described my work and my experience. Then moved to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Which http packets appear in wireshark when running search on a specific web search   Answer Question
    • How will you know who is the machine that runs a bot on your network? Not only the IP address   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between SQL DB to no SQL DB   Answer Question
    • what are 5 rest server advantages?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between json and xml formats? Why json was needed for?   Answer Question