Radware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3.2

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview of 10 min followed by f2f meeting. The f2f meeting took 1.5 hours. With the recruiting manager himself only. Interview was in first part presenting the company and then I described my work and my experience. Then moved to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Which http packets appear in wireshark when running search on a specific web search   Answer Question
    • How will you know who is the machine that runs a bot on your network? Not only the IP address   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between SQL DB to no SQL DB   Answer Question
    • what are 5 rest server advantages?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between json and xml formats? Why json was needed for?   Answer Question

Software Engineer (C++) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

a written test on general computer knowledge and c++
    anithing from virtual memory to OOP and inhertence.
    a lot of low level questions, on bits and manipulating them and such

after the test 3 guys from all levels of the development team(!!!) sit with you on it....together...very nerve wrecing

Interview Questions

• a C++ code with main that you need to write all the prints it outputs   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2016.

Interview

company cares not just about employee's knowledge and proficiency, first of all they looking for good person. I felt on an interview that they really want to know me as a person. simple interview in conference room

Interview Questions

• personal questions , my background and experience. and most important technical "exam"   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. pass the first one failed on the second one.
    the first interview was very hard but the Interviewer was very nice and help me with the questions.
    the second has even harder and the Interviewer was very cold.

Interview Questions

• implement set get and setall in o(1)   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radware (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in September 2009.

Interview

Inhuurprocedure via recruitment en betrokkenheid van HR wanneer je door het eerste interview heen kwam.

Interview met de Regional Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ja, ik heb mijn pensioen als extra toegevoegd gekregen aan mijn salaris.

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring TL called me on the phone and after a short conversation invited me to an interview onsite.
    During the interview the hiring TL asked me to explain concepts in my current position and tried to form questions based on that. I didn't feel he managed to ask questions that could project my skills, maybe he wanted to learn more about my current company or to see how much I'm involved with the high level architecture.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very long process. Involves an interview with the direct manager and his manager. Followed by an interview with HR... Passing each step takes you to the next stage. Feels a lot like giving the company with free consulting. Seems like they have no idea how this department should like, and use the interview to learn from others experience, Seems like there is a mess on management level - no clear direction, strategy, etc..

Interview Questions

• Asked me to prepare a plan   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radware (Rome (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

Preliminary easy interview, then hard and difficult one (in English with and Israel HR), then an introduction interview to describe job position and role in company, then an other technical one.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2012.

Interview

written test, personal interview with group leader, personal interview with a director, HR interview.
    The whole process was very nice, in all stages the managers interviewing were really nice.
    In general the entire process has many stages but its relative quick

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

The interview process was standard except they set me up with a technical interview first. The interview was setup by a recruiter. The interviewer was very technical and patient. I was not as prepared as I should have been for a discussion this technical. I would have prepared more if I had known.