Radware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radware Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3.2

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring TL called me on the phone and after a short conversation invited me to an interview onsite.
    During the interview the hiring TL asked me to explain concepts in my current position and tried to form questions based on that. I didn't feel he managed to ask questions that could project my skills, maybe he wanted to learn more about my current company or to see how much I'm involved with the high level architecture.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very long process. Involves an interview with the direct manager and his manager. Followed by an interview with HR... Passing each step takes you to the next stage. Feels a lot like giving the company with free consulting. Seems like they have no idea how this department should like, and use the interview to learn from others experience, Seems like there is a mess on management level - no clear direction, strategy, etc..

Interview Questions

• Asked me to prepare a plan   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview of 10 min followed by f2f meeting. The f2f meeting took 1.5 hours. With the recruiting manager himself only. Interview was in first part presenting the company and then I described my work and my experience. Then moved to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Which http packets appear in wireshark when running search on a specific web search   Answer Question
    • How will you know who is the machine that runs a bot on your network? Not only the IP address   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between SQL DB to no SQL DB   Answer Question
    • what are 5 rest server advantages?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between json and xml formats? Why json was needed for?   Answer Question

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

A recruiter setup an telephone interview with Radware, but the appointment was postponed. The recruiter setup another interview, and that was postponed as well, Several more interviews were scheduled, and each was posponed over a 5 week period. Finally, we had a confirmed appointment. I happened to be in the recruiter's office that day, so he set me up in a conference room at the appointed time.

The interview lasted about 2.5 minutes. Here is how the call went: Me: thank you for your time. Glad to finally get a chance to chat. Radware: what makes you think you are qualified to work for Radware? Me: umm, (not knowing quite how to answer) well, I have 15 years experience with networks and.... Radware: (cutting me off) we hire some of the best engineers in the world. What makes you qualified to work here? Me: thank you for your time today. Good luck.

I headed back to the recruiters office, and he could not believe what happened. It was the shortest interview in either of our careers. As for me, I was hired by one of the largest software companies a couple of months later, with a product line that competed with Radware. Tip for all the company recruiters: that candidate can be selling for your, or against you. Your choice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are qualified to for Radware?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware in January 2016.

Interview

A Recuriter reached out. Had a phone interview, went well. Had a face to face, went well. Had another Face to face went well. Told an offer was pending. Called and followed up, no response. Emailed, no response. Finally, I caught the hiring manager on the phone off hours (good sales tactic). His response was they were going in a different direction. Ok no problem. But what ever happen to communications? People don't pick up the phone or reply like humans should. There is no training in proper management ethics. This is an example of the poor management reviews all mentioned here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem traveling to the Middle East for sales training?   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (San Mateo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an onsite that included 1 on 1's with field sales Reps and fellow would be colleagues. And of course a one on one with the Manager of the position in question.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radware (Rome (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

Preliminary easy interview, then hard and difficult one (in English with and Israel HR), then an introduction interview to describe job position and role in company, then an other technical one.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2012.

Interview

written test, personal interview with group leader, personal interview with a director, HR interview.
    The whole process was very nice, in all stages the managers interviewing were really nice.
    In general the entire process has many stages but its relative quick

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2016.

Interview

company cares not just about employee's knowledge and proficiency, first of all they looking for good person. I felt on an interview that they really want to know me as a person. simple interview in conference room

Interview Questions

• personal questions , my background and experience. and most important technical "exam"   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

The interview process was standard except they set me up with a technical interview first. The interview was setup by a recruiter. The interviewer was very technical and patient. I was not as prepared as I should have been for a discussion this technical. I would have prepared more if I had known.