Radware Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radware

2.5

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radware (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard resume review with the local leadership whom established a professional interview environment which was managed by human resource contacts start to finish.
 We exchanged qualifying required experienced for the sales management position driven and then proceeding to senior leadership / multiple interviews with a quick decision.

Interview Questions

• Share your experiences in complex technology selling situations, experience with direct, channels, VAR's within the territory?

What relationships can you enter to at the C levels?

Can you manage complex sales cycles, collaborate within a complex go to market formula, and can you independently support your business model?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Radware

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware in January 2016.

Interview

A Recuriter reached out. Had a phone interview, went well. Had a face to face, went well. Had another Face to face went well. Told an offer was pending. Called and followed up, no response. Emailed, no response. Finally, I caught the hiring manager on the phone off hours (good sales tactic). His response was they were going in a different direction. Ok no problem. But what ever happen to communications? People don't pick up the phone or reply like humans should. There is no training in proper management ethics. This is an example of the poor management reviews all mentioned here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem traveling to the Middle East for sales training?   2 Answers