Rady Children's Hospital PSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rady Children's Hospital PSR Interview Questions

Interviews at Rady Children's Hospital

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First interview was a test with trick questions, they try to confused you so you really have to pay attention to detail and check your work. No calculator where aloud, I got a call back the next day , so I'm interviewing in a day.

Other Interview Reviews for Rady Children's Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position because the recruiter reached out to me and said I would be a good fit due to my leadership skills.
    I did a few tests on the computer and then went into an interview with HR. The lady who runs the interview is very serious and didn't make me feel comfortable. Unfortunately, I didn't get another interview.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

got lost in the cracks waited long time, I was offered the job and forgot about after doing all the required stuff needed to do, finally got the job after months and months. They said that to many people working the cases

Interview Questions

• where do I find my self in 5 years, I had no idea where I wanted to be just with a company that was growing   Answer Question