Rady Children's Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rady Children's Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Rady Children's Hospital

4.5

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Got the call for the interview 3 months after I applied, the male that called me to set up the interview was rude over the phone, I already felt he was annoyed, plus he wasn't thorough with the location of the interview. The day of the interview I met with 2 people (same male that called me and one female). I arrived 10 minutes early waiting in the lobby and they were 20 minutes late to the interview. The male interviewer was very rude, he gave unpleasant facial expressions and kept looking at his watch as I answered their questions. I felt that I did not get to talk enough hence 30 seconds into me answering their questions he would sigh and interrupt me while I was talking. I felt like ending the interview and walking out. The interview was about 45 minutes, towards the end he said he would give me a tour of the clinic and he pointed at the recycle bin and said "That's where we recycle", walked me to the exit door, as we walked he said "this is the hallway". Terrible!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with diverse populations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rady Children's Hospital

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted about two weeks after I applied. I scheduled the interview for that same week. I was interviewed by two department supervisors. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was made an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions