Rady Children's Hospital Patient Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rady Children's Hospital Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Rady Children's Hospital

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Pre- assessment test basic math and scenario based questions ( not too complicated)
2.One on one with HR/Microsoft and Outlook test/typing test, behavioral questions
3.Meeting with site supervisor to interview
This process takes a while but is well worth it! All the people I have met are super helpful and nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rady Children's Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They called me in, there were two females. Immediately I could feel that they did not like me and proceeded a condescending interview. There body language suggested that they were not accepting my answers.

Interview Questions

• Usual, like how to defuse the situation.
      What was a difficult issue you were in and how did you turn it around   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The 1st day was the test day, it was basic maths and 2 short answers about customer services situations. The next day, they called me to notice that I passed the test and made appointment for the 1:1 interview with human resource staff. No offer after this interview

Interview Questions

• First questions was "do you have any questions for me?"   Answer Question
    • Pls tell me the situations that the customers did anger with you?   1 Answer

Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Open interview hosted at the management services facility. Filled out an assessment (basic math skills and short answer). Passed, got a call for a second interview which was a 1 on 1 with the Hiring Manager and completed a typing/Microsoft applications skills test. Passed, got called for a third interview with a panel consisting of three managers from three different campuses. sadly, no offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Rady Children's Hospital?
      Describe a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker?
      If your Supervisor asked you to complete a task that you were not allowed to what would you do?
      If you were asked to complete a list of tasks for your supervisor but were running out of time in the work day what would you do?
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself....   Answer Question