Raging Waters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Raging Waters

1.5

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone. The manager asked a few questions about being outside all day and if I was comfortable being in the water. He also asked if I had any other interviews coming up and when I said Disney Land he offered me the job if I agreed to cancel that interview. It was a very simple interview. They basically just need workers and will take what they can get.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being outside all day and in the water?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Raging Waters (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called in a few weeks later. Math test to begin with and then manager takes 2 or 1 at a time for interviews. Basic food interview questions. Offered job the following week after

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raging Waters in June 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a friend so the process was very quick and not too bad. I believe they also hold a career fair to hire many prospective employees. The overall process was very easy. No cons to it that I can think of.

Food & Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short, simple, and professional. The Human Resources lady interviewed me then and there instead of a manager like I was expecting. It was probably because they really needed employees who were willing and ready to work as soon as possible. I gave my best answers and brought a copy of my resume which I believe helped me get the job not to mention I was dressed very professional.

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raging Waters (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then about a week later they emailed for an interview. I gave them my resume. After I was offered the job, a work permit and food handlers card was needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a seasonal job

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It's really easy. It may vary by department but I had a group interview and it was super chill. The employer asked simple questions and we all replied the best we could. It was done in under 10 minutes, and the employer told us we all got the job. Honestly, unless you really mess up, anyone can get a job at Raging Waters.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Fast Food Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raging Waters.

Interview

Group interview. The interviewer asked everyone a question and people answered down the line. Hired on the spot after the interview. Everyone got the job because they had a lot of positions to fill.

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raging Waters (Sacramento, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was casual,no stress. The interviewer was very pleasant and easy to talk to.Met with the Security manager and after a brief round of questions in regards to the position I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a valid security license and what qualifications do I have in regards to the position.   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later, I got an email about a job fair. I went to the job fair in April 2017. After signing in at the table for Retail applicants, I filled out a pre-screening paper. Then, a worker took me aside for a short interview with another applicant for Retail. The worker asked basic questions from the pre-screening paper, such as any previous experience, and why I wanted to work at Retail. After some waiting, I had a 1:1 interview with a manager/supervisor. She mainly asked about my availability, especially on holidays, and why I would be a good fit for retail. I was hired on the spot.
    I recommend having open availability and being able to work for the majority of summer to increase your chances of getting a job at Raging Waters.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Comfortable yet professional. We were seated in a group panel then we were selected within the group to move onto next round based on our performance from the initial round. Practically everyone who made it onto the second round were offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (what do you do and how can it benefit)   Answer Question