Raging Waters Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

1.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process, you simply apply online, you will soon receive an email explaining how you must visit HR & they explain the training process. You attend an 'Ellis' training for 3 days (CPR/rescues) & take a test on the last day. If you pass the test, you will hear back from Raging Waters about completing the hiring process

Interview Questions

• They ask you to perform CPR on multiple 'test dummies'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was actually no interview process, you simply apply online and wait for an email with further instruction from HR regarding CPR Training (3 days long) & then Department Training.

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was hardly even an interview. After you complete the online application, they will ask you to come in and all they did for me was ask my avaliability. I told them and they gave me a paper with information on it to take courses to prepare to be a lifeguard. This was $35.

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Group interview style through a job fair before the beginning of the summer season. It wasn't difficult at all, hardly any personal questions asked outside the basic name and availability checks.

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Raging Waters (North Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There is no interview... You sign up and they tell you when traning is and if you can pass the physical tests in the pool for lifeguarding then you get hired.

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Dimas, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received an email telling me I could move on to the interview section of the process. During the interview I was asked very basic job experience related questions such as if I ever had a job before, where it was if I did.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions as they expect no experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raging Waters (San Jose, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Basically signed up for lifeguard online. Get called in after a week or two. Go immediately into training to become Lifeguard certified. Have to pass swim test/CPR test. Automatic hire if you can pass those. It's very easy if you know how to swim/ have common sense.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to swim?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any medical/physical conditions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raging Waters (Sacramento, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

First go in to sign up and give personal info. Come back to take a week of classes and become cpr certified. you have to pay 20 for the book that you keep and reuse.

Negotiation

No negotiation the pay is acceptable