Raiffeisen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.7

M&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

I applied online and was invited couple of days later for an interview. I was interviewed by an Associate and an Executive Director, 30min each. The interview started as usually with questions regarding my CV and background etc... The other questions concentrated mostly on the basic concepts in Accounting and Valuation. Also, I had to walk the interviewer through the financial crisis. All in all, it was a rather relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate Enterprise Value & Net Debt?   Answer Question
    • What are the standard methods to value a company? Give a quick overview   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)) in September 2016.

Interview

HR Recruiter and IT Dpt Head. I failed to express myself and what i do, partly because i have just arrived very tiring abroad journey.However they were nice and i learned from my mistake and well prepared for the next one. and never fixed an interview the next day after an international flight.

They focused on my CV and tried to understand what I do and my knowledge as a BA

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use?
      If we hire you what will bring/contribute to the team   Answer Question

M&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

After online application I was invited to my first interview. The first interview round was more about my CV and personal questions. The second interview round was more technical. I received an answer two days after the second interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2016.

Interview

If you look very good and don't ask a lot of questions... You are hired in 15 minutes. Be prepared to look like a model every day, business look is mandatory. Be very punctual(no delay is accepted)

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Can you handle pressure?   1 Answer

Freelancer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International.

Interview

General questions, was an easy interview. I was asked about my studies and my plans for the future, as well as some basic finance questions. Depending on the department the questions will vary, but mostly they are not hard and cover the basics

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Starting salary 10-11€ /h

Liquidity Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)) in January 2016.

Interview

I found out about the job offer through a friend and I applied. Shortly thereafter, the manager contacted me to schedule an interview. The interview was conversational, he first asked me to walk him through my resume, then asked a few behavioural questions and a couple of technical questions. He was very nice throughout the interview and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• How is the dynamic when you are in a team-work environment?
      What is liquidity?
      What is the difference between selling debt and selling bonds.   Answer Question

Director In Daughter Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

Was found by head huntet company, than was the first meeting. Later on there were few more meetings, finalizing in proposition. Complying all details in contract the deal was signed

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2013.

Interview

Short, standard questions about my motivation of joining RBI. Talked about myself for a bit and about the studies and short job experience I had. The intern position was explained in more detail and the daily tasks were also mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working on multiple projects at the same time   1 Answer

Corporate Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2013.

Interview

very great atmosphere, first phone call, then invitation to personal interview with supervisor and other employees. If the position requires language skills, be prepare as they will test them. No big issue but its better to be prepared. They also check your skills aligned with the position you apply for, there might be a written test or questions.

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raiffeisen International (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2013.

Interview

Found the job on a website, sent my CV online, was called to schedule an interview. It was more like a group meeting where we would just sit and listen to the bank's representative telling us what the job implies.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question