Rain Bird Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rain Bird Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rain Bird

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rain Bird (Tucson, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

Multiple interviews and process. Everyone was really nice until the last person. He said I had to have certain experience. If that was so important then I shouldn't have been contacted to begin with and all if our mutual time wasted. Big investment of time and jeopardizing my current job, told I'm getting an offer and then it comes down to that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rain Bird (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Traditional Interview but lengthy with respect to the time between interviewers - there was no mention of the culture, forced ranking and other particulars that would have been critical pieces of information to the individual applying.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult nor unexpected - very routine employment inquiries.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rain Bird in December 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, he was interested in a referral from a previous company co-worker, he did a phone and 1 to 1 interview and then set an interview with the employer the interview went alright interview with corporate manger, director, HR, general manger was there for more than 3 times

money they came short more than 15%