Rain Bird Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rain Bird (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went over highlights of all the projects I had worked on for the last 10 years or so. Interviewer's asked more detailed questions about work experience that pertained to their current project(s).

Interview Questions

• Can you describe in detail one of the projects that you worked on and your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Build Engineer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rain Bird (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview, then a panel interview. The panel was made up of managers from different projects, and different viewpoints, as well as the Hiring Manager. I brought along some concrete examples of the kinds of things they were looking for. That seemed to help a great deal.

Interview Questions

• What would be your approach to (x) technical challenge?   2 Answers

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rain Bird (Chula Vista, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews with direct manager and her manager. There were two rounds of phone interviews with same people with additional person performing a follow up call. This was followed by two visits to the plant for face to face interviews with two or three additional people further up the chain.

Interview Questions

• It was a basic sales interview. What have you done in the past to increase distributor sales? Describe a time you had to fire a distributor? It's really many questions as to "Describe a time...."   1 Answer

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rain Bird (San Diego, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Personal enterviews with operations management team members, fluid and converstional, went through my resume and chat about the key experiences as manager in previous experiences

Interview Questions

• How should I have to proceed with under performing personnel   1 Answer
    • Why decided to leave the fomer companies   1 Answer