Rainbow Cashiers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

1.3

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

We talked on the phone for about 20 minutes. She asked me about myself and I told her. It was very easy the women was So nice. She liked me asap and vice versa.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rainbow

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow in April 2012.

Interview

It was more of an on the spot hiring, lucky me. Friend told me her boss was looking for someone so i went with her to the job. He asked me do i have experience. which i did not but that was ok he said they train. He asked how much available time i had, would the traveling be a problem. Then he gave me the paperwork and told me i start the next week.

Cashiers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

I was interview by one person, easy question mostly about what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Honestly I can't remember the interviewer she was pretty nice and ask simple question. But It if I must Answere the most difficult question was were do I see my self in 5 years with the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was Pertty much laid out fOr me