Rainbow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

1.8

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Riverside, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rainbow (North Riverside, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview with store manager, then district manager. First interview was a little wierd, becuase the store was short-staffed so I basically interviewed with the manager in the middle of the store while she was still working. The second rd interview was all right.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with helping with maintaining the upkeep of the store and unloading boxes of clothes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow (Miami, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

My first job. I went to turn in my application to the store manager, she looked at it and said " You've never worked before?" I said no, but I'm a fast learner & a hard worker. She looked at me and said, "I think I prefer that so I can mold you into what I need you to be". Then she told me to come back the next day to fill out some paperwork. I guess she just like me though.

Cashiers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

I was interview by one person, easy question mostly about what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Honestly I can't remember the interviewer she was pretty nice and ask simple question. But It if I must Answere the most difficult question was were do I see my self in 5 years with the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was Pertty much laid out fOr me

Sales Associate/Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Bloomfield, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

I was questioned about work experience and who I knew that worked for the company. Then they forced us to work for two weeks unpaid while the store was being completed.

Negotiation

Not given one

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rainbow.

Interview

I was called 2 days prior to my interview to come in. On the day of my interview I arrived 10 minutes early to find out that the person who was supposed to interview me was on her lunch break for the next 30 mins. When I finally was interviewed it lasted all of 5 minutes, most likely because my interviewer had only been with the company for 3 weeks and barely knew about the company herself. the interview took place in between two racks of clothing on the store floor. I wasn't asked a single question just shown the ropes of the job to which the interviewer said, " seems simple enough right? The store manager will call you tomorrow for your hours and availability"

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rainbow in December 2014.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday and I got a call from the DM that following Monday to come in for a interview that Tuesday. We chatted up she asked the typical questions like Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to leave your current job? What do you like about working in retail? How would you handle this customer, how would you handle this employee, how would you internal theft?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? I would say is the most difficult because your not really sure if what you are saying is what they want to hear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't none. You take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow (Louisville, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I started at a time that they were opening many new stores. I was referred by an inside source. I showed up and helped set up the new stores. I just happened to be chosen to work permanently in a store.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rainbow.

Interview

Very informal and quick. Asked basic questions about customer service, working on the floor, etc. It didn't seem like an official interview, rather it seemed like it was just a conversation. However, it worked well and I was hired.

Junior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Cheektowaga, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Very routine. Typical questions. What is good customer service etc. How do you approach a person that you think may be shop lifting. Very basic questions read off of a list

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellflower, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Bellflower, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

the interview was very formal spoke with my district manager first after a few questions she lived. My regional manager then enter the room when / if you topics that he wanted to discuss and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• why do I feel that being an area manager would be a great idea   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would have to say be yourself understand what you're applying for and apply for it.