Rainbow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

1.8

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Beaumont, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Aggravating because they never called me and never let me know about my background check in a month. Tell me that they already hire someone they want for the job. Waist of time I should never work for them

Interview Questions

• What if a customer or employee get caught shoplifting   1 Answer

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rainbow (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call the following week. They interview me by phone, then they scheduled an interview the next day. The interview lasted around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What did you do in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very short it was in the middle of the store she made me redo my application after she lost it. It wasn’t a pleasant work experience for me I would say to be more helpful and kind towards new staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can pick up items, help customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Lithonia, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very short and simple. Starlight to the point. She was very nice at first, then actually working for the company she was very unprofessional, not good at training at all and got easily irritated while training ... smh

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online twice and was later contacted on a monday by phone. She wasn't asking me interview questions but more about my schedule and whether I had piercings, tattoos or not. She told me about the dress code etc. Basically I was hired on the spot because they needed me of my availability and they needed me to start the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

1 week process, i did my first interview on a Monday with the store manager then on Thursday got a call back to come in for my second on Friday with the district manager and then the next Monday I got a call back I have been hired. And started later on that week.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Sacramento, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out paper work process, walk through store, and trained by Debt of rehab, I had to take a class at college through workability III in order to go to the Department of Rehab to apply for a position which help me find this job through Sacramento City college.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about Repetitive work?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

We talked on the phone for about 20 minutes. She asked me about myself and I told her. It was very easy the women was So nice. She liked me asap and vice versa.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Phenix City, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews. One with the store manager and one with the district manager. I applied online and the store manager called me about 30 minutes later and scheduled an interview for a later date. I attended my first interview and she asked basic interview questions and explained Rainbow policies and company goals. I was called a week later to meet with the district manager. I attended that interview and talked for about two hours. The district manager told me that my last interview would be with the regional manager over the phone and we scheduled that interview. Before I knew it, the store manager called and said since I had a short employment history, she would have to check and see if theyre still interested. Very unprofessional and ignorant since she knew I had only had one job previously which I stayed at for almost 6 years and we discussed this. Why call me for a 2nd interview and schedule a 3rd interview if my employment history was an issue. Their clothing is tacky anyways.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?how did you calm them down?   1 Answer

Sales/Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position and it was a two week process. Within a week of replying a got a call to come in for an interview with the store manager the following week. After interviewing with the store manager I was told that there would be a second interview with the district manager and I would be given a call to set up the interview. Two days later I got another call, came in to interview with the district manager, got a call later in the day and was asked how soon could I start working and all of the documents I would need to bring in and that was that.