Rainbow Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

1.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Beaumont, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Aggravating because they never called me and never let me know about my background check in a month. Tell me that they already hire someone they want for the job. Waist of time I should never work for them

Interview Questions

• What if a customer or employee get caught shoplifting   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rainbow

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Lithonia, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very short and simple. Starlight to the point. She was very nice at first, then actually working for the company she was very unprofessional, not good at training at all and got easily irritated while training ... smh

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very short it was in the middle of the store she made me redo my application after she lost it. It wasn’t a pleasant work experience for me I would say to be more helpful and kind towards new staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can pick up items, help customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

1 week process, i did my first interview on a Monday with the store manager then on Thursday got a call back to come in for my second on Friday with the district manager and then the next Monday I got a call back I have been hired. And started later on that week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow.

Interview

I applied online. A week later they called to schedule an interview. The interview was extremely laid back. The interviewer was friendly, asked way more questions about myself than questions that related to the job. In fact, she only asked one job related question. The interview itself was probably less than 10 minutes. I am currently waiting for a response.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rainbow (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an group interview, staright forward to the point. Manager was very accurate in what she was looking for. Down to earth personality. Asked clear and specific answers. Describe in detail what who's see looking for.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to rainbow?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Highland Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow (Highland Park, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Saw an ad on the window. Asked the cashier for an application and filled it out the same da . Waited for a phone a couple days later and was asked to interview. The manager looked bored and uninterested but I made her laugh a couple times. It was my first job interview ever so I was a little nervous myself. Was called in the next day to say that I was hired

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow (Port Chester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got to a building & it was empty. Meaning, there was no set up. Just tons of boxes everywhere. Then a woman yelled for our attention & asked us to start opening boxes and putting clothes on hangers. She told us that in 3 days the store should be set up for opening & that all people who didn't work fast enough or behaved well enough would not be asked to be hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rainbow in February 2016.

Interview

(KIDS RAINBOW) The interview went real quick like no more than 5 mins. She basically told me what a regular day would look like working there. She said if i get the job she will call me within a week. So now we play the waiting game. She explained to me how I would only be working like 2 to 3 times on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday which is fine because im still in school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its a very slow company only because people dont really go to kids rainbow so for people only looking for a part time job thats not supporting anyone but themselves like a person who is in high school and looking for some extra pocket change like me this is for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I just walk into Rainbows to fill out an application. Two weeks later I got an call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. It's been a couple of days since my interview and I am just waiting on a call.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a typical day Rainbows is like?
      Describe yourself?   Answer Question