Rainforest QA Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rainforest QA

1 Interview Review

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rainforest QA (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Staff Accountant position on their website on 11/14/2017. They got back to me the next business day (11/15) to schedule a phone interview with the Senior Accountant. The phone interview took place on 11/16. They just asked about your background, past experiences, and goals. On the same day after the phone interview, they sent me a take home assessment that needs to be completed within 2 business days, which I completed on 11/17.

On 11/19, they said they would like me to come for an Onsite Interview. They gave me the options to come on between 11/27-11/29. Note that this is right after Thanksgiving weekend, and I was still out of the country a week after Thanksgiving. Luckily, they were able to reschedule my interview to 12/5.

On 12/4, they emailed me in the morning to cancel my interview because this position has been filled. This is very unprofessional of them to cancel the interview at such short notice.

What's the point of scheduling a round of interviews if you're not going to fully evaluate all the candidates?

Interview Questions

Rainforest QA Response

Sep 21, 2018 – Head of Talent and Career Development

Thank you for your feedback. The Talent team here at Rainforest aims to provide a positive candidate experience, and we will take your comments into consideration. If you have any additional... More