Raley's Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

1.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a walk-in interview and I was one of the first people there. I wound up sitting and waiting for about 20 minutes. The interviews were being held from 12 pm - 4 pm, my individual interview lasted about 20 - 25 minutes. It was very informal. We were in a public sitting area within the store. The hiring manager was the one interviewing me, I recognized his name because I had talked to him on the phone a few days prior which is how I found out about the interviews. He was very nice and it was an overall fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things you would need to be successful at here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raley's

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Jackson, CA).

Interview

The initial application was online, once submitted I received a phone call from the store manager for a face to face interview. Basic interview questions, nothing that really stood out. At the time of my hire I did have a felony on my record and was honest and up front about it, starting with adding that information on the online application, I was hired despite that.

Interview Questions

• The store manager asked me about the physical requirements of the job, making sure I could perform them I suppose but it was never flat out asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Antioch, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy, mostly questions about myself and why i want to work here.I accepted the offer of 10 dollars and would get a raise after 1,000 hours. The interviewer was nice and it took 2 weeks before i started. no computer training on my first day i just started working

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given multiple tasks and couldnt finish them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (Citrus Heights, CA).

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. One is required to take a test online to see if one is a good fit with the position they hope to apply for. After that, people are called in to interview with the store manager. The interview itself was nerve-racking for a first interview, but it went well overall.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

Super easy interview process. Came in and waited for a manager to give me an interview. Only took around five minutes with a manager and I got the job. I was really only in there for five to ten minutes and left the store with a job.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me questions like why do you want to work here, why should we hire you and so on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raley's (Red Bluff, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back from the hiring manager. We scheduled an interview for the following day. Arrived on time in the company dress code (black/dark jeans, black/white polo) and we talked in his office for about 45 minutes. It was very casual, laid back, and I felt very comfortable talking to him. He said he would give everyone who applied a call back by next week. I got a call back in the afternoon 3 days later with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy process, basic questions, mostly just about scheduling and why you want to work there, hired me on the spot after about 20 minutes. Just be polite and honest and professional, honestly I can't think of why they wouldn't hire you if you just act mature and professional. Have good eye contact and a firm handshake

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raley's in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out the online application and got called in the next day for an interview. It was about 10 minutes long, very informal, and they were very nice. Got a call the next day and they said the job was mine and to come in the following day for paper work.

This was my first interview/job so the questions were more about me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (El Dorado Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call within a couple weeks of my application. My interview was 5-10 min long and was mainly just questions about how I upheld the raley's values. They asked pretty easy questions if you are comfortable talking about yourself. I received an offer at the end of the interview and was working by the end of that week. Very smooth process.

Anonymous Employee in Grass Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Grass Valley, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

-was referred by a friend and went in every week or so for a month until I got an interview, They asked very basic interview questions and it was not a hard process at all. Just make sure you are persistent in wanting the job and you go in and make yourself noticeable.