Raley's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2018

2.1

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is a formality to make the Union happy. Supervisors have already pre-selected their choice prior to the interview. Usually a sit down interview with 1 to 4 supervisors. When more than one supervisor is in the room you are secretly being interviewed for a position coming up soon but not yet posted.

Interview Questions

• How strong are you at identifying vaccination opportunities?   1 Answer
    • What have you done to improve our pharmacy since being hired?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

Applied online took 3days. I interviewed with the assistant store team leader wasnt much questions. Tell me about your self what do you know about raleys the rest was about my availability and asked if i would like the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt any negotiations if you dont like the pay youbwont get the job

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

They were so nice and asked me question about the job I was applying for not like some interviews i have been on.the application it self seemed to have alot of questions especially about personality.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i can work in a fast paced environment and keep a positive attitude no matter what   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raley's (Carmichael, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within four days asking to come in for an interview. I was told at the time that the interview would be a group interview. I sat down with two other young individuals and three managers. They took turns asking us questions and varied who they started with. Overall the interview was an enjoyable process and was not stressful at all compared to other group interview situations I've been in. In total, the interview lasted about 45 minutes. The managers engaged in the conversation and did a great job of making everyone feel comfortable as they were extremely friendly. I received a call later that day that I had got the job and could now continue onto the hiring process, which includes a background check and other types of orientation. My advice is to do your research on the company before you go into the interview, think ahead of time about your answers to likely questions they will ask you, and smile!

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raley's (Reno, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

No real interview, just spoke to someone about my thoughts on the store... This store did not seem to take the interview process seriously. I think they knew they would be hiring me before I came in for an interview.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a few days later. Went on the interview, it went well. Called next day with job offer. Accepted offer. Filled out background check, no drug test. Background check came back clear and I started 2 days after filling out HR forms.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super casual in the office of the Store Team Lead, usually locates in the back of the store. He asked me basic interview questions, with a question on how I would handle a task involving multi-tasking.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked where a certain product in store was, and I was cleaning up a spill, what would I do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elko, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Raley's (Elko, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I came in on several occasions on my own ambitions and after 3 to 4 times talking to the general manager Rob, I was interviewed and hired on the same day we got along well.

Interview Questions

• Is it going to be difficult for you and your social life to work through the late nights and rest during the day? why? why not?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elko, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Elko, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied on the store's website and was contacted the next day for an interview. The manager was friendly and immediately put me at ease. We discussed work duties along with non-job-related issues such as our favorite outdoor activities.
    I could tell the manager was very short-handed because he hired me on the spot. I gave notice at my current job and started two weeks later after passing a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable lifting 25+ pounds on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Redding, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

On the morning of my interview I arrived when the store opened. As I was unsure of the location of the manager of the deparment I went to the closest courtesy clerk and informed her that I was there for an interview for the overnight stock clerk position. At that point she got on the phone and paged the manager of that department and pointed me in the right direction to his office. While on my way there I held the door open for a man coming in right behind me who ended up being the department manager I had the interview with. The process all together took 30 minutes or so and went very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had noticed a coworker having difficultes that started to affect your work?   Answer Question
    • How would you define a team?   Answer Question