Raley's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2018

2.1

Combo Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Lasted maybe 5 minutes, looked at my resume asked the reason why I do not work for previous job, explained the basics of the company. Interview was fast and professional offered me a job the next morning

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Reno, NV).

Interview

There was a personal interview with the Manager and a required skills test to determine if you knew the material for working in the pharmacy. The thing that took the longest was getting the drug test results back.

Cake Decorator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raley's in April 2018.

Interview

Was asked basic interview questions. Laid back and relaxed. Was with store manager and food services manager. Discussed hours and job duties. Was told I'd be called in a few days and was called that evening.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a few days later. Went on the interview, it went well. Called next day with job offer. Accepted offer. Filled out background check, no drug test. Background check came back clear and I started 2 days after filling out HR forms.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

One on one interview. Written test given on site. If you passed the PTCB it is very similar. They give you a calculator and I don't believe there was a time limit.

Interview Questions

• Situations in the pharmacy questions, questions regarding Technican duties vs Pharmacist duties. On hand experience, and pharmacy knowledge.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's.

Interview

A short interview with the store team leader, at which I was immediately offered a job. Interview was direct and to the point. I applied online prior to my interview, got a call within a few days and had my interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what emotional intelligence is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (Auburn, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a little weird since it was my first group interview, they said they don't usually do it like that but they had a lot of people applying so they had to

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super casual in the office of the Store Team Lead, usually locates in the back of the store. He asked me basic interview questions, with a question on how I would handle a task involving multi-tasking.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked where a certain product in store was, and I was cleaning up a spill, what would I do?   Answer Question

Consumer Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raley's (West Sacramento, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn, and very soon, I received a call from the HR J*** (she is so nice). Since I am not a local candidate, Raley's booked the flight for me, arranged the Holiday Inn room for the onsite interview. I really enjoyed the whole process! I got the offer with a happy base salary+bonus. Can't wait to join the team in August!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a walk-in interview and I was one of the first people there. I wound up sitting and waiting for about 20 minutes. The interviews were being held from 12 pm - 4 pm, my individual interview lasted about 20 - 25 minutes. It was very informal. We were in a public sitting area within the store. The hiring manager was the one interviewing me, I recognized his name because I had talked to him on the phone a few days prior which is how I found out about the interviews. He was very nice and it was an overall fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things you would need to be successful at here?   1 Answer