Raley's Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.4

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is a formality to make the Union happy. Supervisors have already pre-selected their choice prior to the interview. Usually a sit down interview with 1 to 4 supervisors. When more than one supervisor is in the room you are secretly being interviewed for a position coming up soon but not yet posted.

Interview Questions

• How strong are you at identifying vaccination opportunities?   1 Answer
    • What have you done to improve our pharmacy since being hired?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to come in for an interview in about a week. Interview was pretty straight forward with a lot of good information. Very easy to ask questions and got answers. Asked about experience and schedule availability.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied online, called next day for technician exam. Fairly simple questions. Although I heard many people fail. Just study beforehand calculations, generics, pharmacy law. After pass exam you come back for supervisor interview. He explains what job entails.

Floral Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Processed application online. Got a call for an interview in about a week and a half. Interviewed with the floral supervisor. She told me there would meetings to plan for the holidays. Decorating for the holidays and how yhe would like the department to wow the customers

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I had prior skills I was offered a pay rate below what I previously had. They offered to increase within a given time. Then increases with steps very happy with the end outcome.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raley's (Carmichael, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within four days asking to come in for an interview. I was told at the time that the interview would be a group interview. I sat down with two other young individuals and three managers. They took turns asking us questions and varied who they started with. Overall the interview was an enjoyable process and was not stressful at all compared to other group interview situations I've been in. In total, the interview lasted about 45 minutes. The managers engaged in the conversation and did a great job of making everyone feel comfortable as they were extremely friendly. I received a call later that day that I had got the job and could now continue onto the hiring process, which includes a background check and other types of orientation. My advice is to do your research on the company before you go into the interview, think ahead of time about your answers to likely questions they will ask you, and smile!

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (Citrus Heights, CA).

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. One is required to take a test online to see if one is a good fit with the position they hope to apply for. After that, people are called in to interview with the store manager. The interview itself was nerve-racking for a first interview, but it went well overall.

Human Resources Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raley's (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Very friendly with two interviewers, very conversational. I actually enjoyed myself applying for this position, and although I didn't get the one I specifically applied for, I ended up getting another position that opened up shortly afterwards because they had my resume on file. All in all, it was a very enjoyable experience with a great set of individuals

Interview Questions

• The standard interview spread of questions, with some specific questions to the job, such as which compliance laws I was familiar with and such.   1 Answer

Corporate Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Raley's (Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with about 10 candidates and 3 Raley's staff. Each candidate did a 5-10 minute presentation. Total time, about 90 minutes. We were asked to bring an item to present so that our presentation skills could be observed and evaluated. We were also asked to be prepared to answer the questions 1. why do you want to work for Raley's and 2. why should you be chosen for this position.

Interview Questions

• What is Raley's not doing that they should be doing?   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (El Dorado Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call within a couple weeks of my application. My interview was 5-10 min long and was mainly just questions about how I upheld the raley's values. They asked pretty easy questions if you are comfortable talking about yourself. I received an offer at the end of the interview and was working by the end of that week. Very smooth process.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raley's (West Sacramento, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Just an overview of background and experience. No formal questionnaire was used in this process. Questions were basic in nature and a followup interview was scheduled to meet other peers. The peers had a chance to ask additional questions and allowed the opportunity to ask them questions.