Ralph Lauren Account Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Account Analyst Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who had just started working for the company. She gave my resume to them on a Monday. Wednesday of same week I had an in person interview with talent acquisition and managers whose team I would be on. Thursday afternoon I got the call saying I had been hired. They do not negotiate pay AT ALL.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

It was rather disorganized and untimely. There was a phone call and then one in person interview. HR took a while before they got back to me though, which I didnt really like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I met with several people when I came in for my interview. I had been recommended by a then-current employee whom I had worked for at a previous company. The interview went smoothly, the interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease almost immediately. As the interview wrapped, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years...?   1 Answer