Ralph Lauren Associate Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Associate Designer Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online then Filled out RL application which I got from HR, went on 2 interviews- one with DD. one with VP. It was smooth and took about 20-30mins each.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing to do when working? What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume through career site and got an answer few months later, just about when I forgot about the fact that I applied for the job position. Got a contact from HR, I had a quick phone conversation and got an interview with the hiring manager.
    Since it was an associate designer position, I got a project where I was notified there were few other candidates. I finished my project in one week and had another interview where I presented to hiring manager and then immediately after that I got to meet VP of the division. This would be considered 3rd interview.
    Few weeks after that I got a call from HR for an offer!

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with my direct senior designer, director and EVP of design.

Negotiation

Non existant.