Ralph Lauren Corporate Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Corporate Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

First came to recruit at my university on campus, where I was selected for a first round interview. It was just a casual conversational with a young HR representative. A month later i got an email follow up for a final round interview where I spoke with two of my would-be supervisors. I think I got rejected because I didn't have lots of experience working with excel.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Corporate Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting. Accepted online and signed up for a 1 on 1 interview with their HR rep. All behavioral questions, not difficult. Lots of emphasis on teamwork. Did not hear back for six weeks, but got a call from HR asking to set up a phone interview with a representative from a department they thought I was a good fit for. More behavioral questions, a bit harder since it was the department you would be working with. The first one did not accept me, but a second phone interview was set up with a different department with a similar phone interview. Not too difficult. Being a team sport athlete and a male is also very helpful for a fashion company. Much more difficult for women to get their foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were in a group and had opposing ideas about something. How did you work through that?   Answer Question