Ralph Lauren Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. First was with recruiter over the phone. Second was a physical interview with the temp agency. If you pass this interview, you'll be given a golden ticket. Third was with ralph lauren management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (High Point, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume' online and was contacted a few weeks later by a HR recruiter. He asked me a few questions about my availability and why I applied for the position. At the end of the phone call I was invited the next week for the Grammar/Writing and Color Deficiency Test. I passed all three of those on Monday and then was invited in for a computer test the following Wednesday. After passing this test I was then invited back that Thursday for a group interview. I had never had a group interview before and was shocked by the format. I was with 6 other candidates and we were interviewed by 3 people. They only asked each of us two questions each. None of us were asked the same question. After this it was followed by a tour and then they said they would let us know either way if we got the position the following week. I guess they didn't like my answers to my two questions and I never heard from anyone again which I thought was very unprofessional considering I devoted hours to the interview process. Obviously I was rejected but an email saying this and thank you for your time would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavioral Interview Questions such as describe a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in January 2011.

Interview

Very detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, it is what it is