Ralph Lauren Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Designer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

lengthy, disjointed, confusing, frustrating... i met with 5 people and was never clear how they related to the role I was interviewing for. I was kept waiting each time and weeks went by between interviews with no communication. the recruiter knew very little about the role.

Interview Questions

• do you feel you can design into the Ralph Lauren aesthetic ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

painful!! It took 6 months to get hired. They dont have an organized HR dept at all. Its a clique. It doesnt matter if you have experience. They hire their friends to the job and make the people who know what their doing do all the work. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotition. It was take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

HR screening interview-department director interview- project review- final senior management interview. Slow process and I really needed patient to wait for each process. Nice to meet to meet different people in the interview.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in June 2012.

Interview

it was a freelance position that was to hire permanetly. I stayed there for 7 months and they hired me to full time position. I took the job and now working for a while now. Alot of drama

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Design Director in showroom. It was very casual and went through the usual questions of what job duties are, what fabrics and factories they normally use. One question that was a bit fun was if I could chose any celebrity/model to represent the company who would it be.
    There wasn't much follow up until a week later when I was asked to submit a project. It's now been 3 weeks and no word yet.

Interview Questions

• What celebrity style would you say is most relevant in terms of denim?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Horrible experience. After being considered one of their "top contenders", they never returned a single phone call for 5 months. They pay next to nothing for hard labor which usually results in un-payed and unrecognized overtime. Interview consisted of annoying boasting of their multicultural outreach and important brand name. Who cares about that if they treat their employees (and potentials) like trash anyway?