Ralph Lauren Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very straightforward. First had a call with HR. Interviews were set up for the following week. First round I was interviewed by 3 managers. Thereafter, was called back for a final round which was an interview with 2 VPs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening, 3 total rounds of interviews, met everyone on team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick response to an online application. Phone screen with HR, then was brought in to meet with manager/director and then with VP of the division. The timing of the interview was difficult because it was a Friday afternoon, my last interview didn't over until almost 7. It was obvious she didn't want to be there. Also, it was a newly created division and it was evident that neither of the people I spoke with knew exactly what was going on/how the role I was apply for was going to fit in.

Interview Questions

• Not necessarily tough, but it was more like rapid fire of questions before I was finished answering the previous question. I felt as though my interview with the VP was rushed (given it was late on a Friday) or she immediately knew she didn't want me and just was going though the motions of asking her list of questions as fast as she could.   Answer Question