Ralph Lauren General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren General Manager Interview Questions

2.3

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in August 2016.

Interview

Internal canidate. Met face to face with district manager at my store. He asked a series of questions that really didn't have anything to do with my past accomplishments with the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you take with you from your current store to the new store?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in August 2015.

Interview

first part very was very outgoing ...second part although they had my CV before ...they didn't have it ...so it was a lilltle hard for the Retail manager to do the interview ....

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in August 2009.

Interview

Initially recruited by another GM for DM. DM phone interview. Standard questions on analytical, critical, and leadership thinking skills. Format has changed 2010.

2. Face to Face with DM

3. Group Interview - DM & Director (VP)

You either have it or you don't.

The Lifestyle portrayed by Ralph Lauren is not necessary for low level employees but you must be semi passionate about The Dream of becoming part of the fancy lifestyle

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations went through DM to Corporate. Was able to negotiate upfront $ and expenses for reloaction rather than company paid so I could bank the rest.