Ralph Lauren Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

2.5

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. First was with recruiter over the phone. Second was a physical interview with the temp agency. If you pass this interview, you'll be given a golden ticket. Third was with ralph lauren management.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then was brought in for an onsite interview. I interviewed and took a huge test. I can back a few weeks later for a final interview. I was told I was their choice at that interview and received an offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who had just started working for the company. She gave my resume to them on a Monday. Wednesday of same week I had an in person interview with talent acquisition and managers whose team I would be on. Thursday afternoon I got the call saying I had been hired. They do not negotiate pay AT ALL.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Apply through their website or Monster.com. 90% of the applicants will get a call from HR. You are interviewed by HR Manager, Hiring Manager and Hiring Manager's boss. If you even appear to be smart, you will get the job. You dont really need to be smart or experienced to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about Logistics and a couple of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

It was rather disorganized and untimely. There was a phone call and then one in person interview. HR took a while before they got back to me though, which I didnt really like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Appeared that Hiring Mgr had reviewed ATS data already. Quick phone screen by HR. Then HR scheduled face to face. Multiple persons were present for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and a few behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

The emails to arrange the interview were very messy, got directed to different people before I could schedule a meeting. Then when the interview day came I arrived and the person I was supposed to interview with wasn't there, so I was interviewed by someone who I haven't been in contact with before. The interview went well I thought but after the interview the response time and emails were not up to the standards that I was taught throughout my education as a Human Relations major. It was a subpar interview they seemed flustered and overwhelmed at the time. Not getting to know the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were a leader and how you were able to be a successful leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I met with several people when I came in for my interview. I had been recommended by a then-current employee whom I had worked for at a previous company. The interview went smoothly, the interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease almost immediately. As the interview wrapped, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years...?   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by phone with HR then interviewed with two different hiring managers and with a human resources manager. Took an IQ test with basic math and problem-solving questions and there were several other candidates in the same room. Atmosphere was very laid-back and every dressed very casually. One manager had on nice jeans and an embroidered tank top..

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your career headed in the next 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a good offer and I accepted.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

Bring names, numbers, and addresses for your references as you will fill out a typical application regardless of the pre-screening process. Communication after the interview was not always as promised, but was better than many companies. Some mixed messages - was told numerous times by multiple interviewers that there was a major sense of urgency to fill the position and get started, but process did not reflect that.