Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren.com Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (High Point, NC).

Interview

The interview process I originally went through was bogus. The HR personnel had no personality and the team managers from the contact center floor conducted the "group" interview. The first time I interviewed I thought I had aced all of my questions, especially compared to the group that I was interviewed in had terrible customer service responses. I did not make it any further and upon calling HR to see what I could have improved on for future reference, I was told, "You can apply again in 6 months." End of story. The second time I went in, I thought I did worse, but had different managers and different HR people completing the interview process. I made it through, thinking this would be a great company to work for. Not so much!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever questioned a decision that was made by your previous boss?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren.com Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (High Point, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

Initially submitted resume/application on RalphLauren.com. Received a call -- short pre-interview -- and was invited in to complete some basic assessments which included a math skills test, language and grammar skills test and short form written essay and also a vision test as no agents could be color blind/deficient. After the initial assessment, was given appointment to come back in a do a computer skills assessment that took about 45 minutes-an hour. Once that was passed, was invited back in for a single group interview with about 10-11 other applicants. This format was interesting as the managers (there were three sitting in on my interview) bounced around from person to person asking questions. Each person was maybe asked 3-4 questions. There was also a tour of the call center floor and training rooms during the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard; I don't recall being stumped or surprised by any of the questions.   Answer Question