Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

painful!! It took 6 months to get hired. They dont have an organized HR dept at all. Its a clique. It doesnt matter if you have experience. They hire their friends to the job and make the people who know what their doing do all the work. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotition. It was take it or leave it

Associate Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied to a position but HR contacted me about a position I was not interested in and did not applied for. They kept pushing that I go for this position because they needed to fill it fast. HR doesn't seem to care about filling the right experience candidate to the right job.

Interview Questions

• There was none because HR ask I go for a position with lower salary then my current one and something I was not interested in or applied for.   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Katy, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple basic questions about work history. Asked me about my experience and tasks concerning my positions. Had to interview with the GM and the DM. Took about 1 hr for interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishments . Greatest team you been on.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Branson, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

You go in for an interview with the hiring manager, then you interview with the district manager. You will get a RFO once they have interviewed you and this will take about a week.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in August 2016.

Interview

Internal canidate. Met face to face with district manager at my store. He asked a series of questions that really didn't have anything to do with my past accomplishments with the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you take with you from your current store to the new store?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then was brought in for an onsite interview. I interviewed and took a huge test. I can back a few weeks later for a final interview. I was told I was their choice at that interview and received an offer the next day.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

was contacted by email to attend a job fair. After having a group interview I had two separate interviews with different managers. I was called back a week later being requested to come in for a panel interview. Had a panel interview with 3 head directors in the company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Miami Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

In store interview. One on one interview with the store manager on site. Sales assistants and customers were around while interview was in process. Submitted and wrote an application in store, too.

Executive Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Began with a phone interview to preview phone presence, in person interview with direct supervisor, interview with SVP of HR to ensure capability and professionalism. They take their interviewing process very seriously because it's such a high level of professionalism expected. It's a very polish and posh company and expects the individuals to align.

Director of Planning Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

great process. a little long but worth it. I liked that the company took their time to make sure I was a fit. I meet with store and wholesale people. it made me confident when learning about the organization and the process.