Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very straightforward. First had a call with HR. Interviews were set up for the following week. First round I was interviewed by 3 managers. Thereafter, was called back for a final round which was an interview with 2 VPs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Two sets of interviews, first round was with hiring manager and the second was with the hiring manager and two members of the team. Interview process was quick, they were looking for a temp employee and wanted to fill the spot quickly. The entire interview process was one week and I was extended the offer one week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences, why do you want to work for the company   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I first applied through the mall website where the Ralph Lauren store is. Then I came in for an initial one on one interview. Waited 2 weeks then had an interview with the store's GM. Was hired 2 weeks later.

Corporate Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school and was invited to a first round interview via video conference. My interview just really seemed like she didn't want to be there, which made the interview painful and awkward.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Really fast, person to person I had 2 interviews, was very easy, I showed my skills as a salesperson and customer service, Take with me my resume and I spoke with the two people in charge of hiring staff

Interview Questions

• Are you have experience with costumer service?   1 Answer

Site Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Awful experience that reflects poorly on the company. When I told the recruiter I was available after 3:30pm for an in-person interview, he and the team pushed for 3pm before settling on 3:15pm. Very rude and unprofessional and left a bad taste in my mouth before I even met them. When I arrived, the hiring manager seemed very disorganized because she asked me the same questions she had asked over the phone. All in all, interviewing is a two-way street - I'm glad this one didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What are some advantages and opportunities on the website?   Answer Question
    • If we were to hypothetically give you a product category on the website such as Women's Dresses, what would be the first things you would fix on the page?   Answer Question
    • What are some traits you would bring to the table?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (San Marcos, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally applied on Indeed. I received an email a few hours later asking me to interview on my phone via HireVue. About 4 hours later, I received an email from the Hiring manager. We scheduled an in-person interview two days later. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I was given a card with a website to fill out an opinion survey. I was offered a position a few hours later.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial online interview, then an in-person interview as the process advances. It takes months, and you don't hear back until late May. It would definitely be smart to have backup opportunities, because you are not notified until later in the process and it is hard to gauge interview performance and how competitive your application is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you think interning at Ralph Lauren will help you achieve your future goals?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

3-4 interviews and an online test. At least one with a store manager, then with the general manager, and finally with the district manager. All I nterviews have similar typical sales type questions. The test is to judge your character and honesty. I interviewed over coffee in the casino. They weren't too long and everyone was really friendly.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I applied through an Indeed ad and heard back within a day, set up an interview the same day. I had 1 interview with the district and store manager at a coffee shop, the interview was very easy and lasted about 45 minutes. They said they would contact me in a week but it ended up taking about 3 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating salary