Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Hiring process took a week, overall very Easy, normal questions, fast process, you will have to take an Orion test, I was able to negotiate pay, Ask questions at the end of the interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took about a month.
    1. Online Interview
    2. Meet and Greet
    3. Interview with Assistant Manager
    4. Meet with General Manager
    After this process, it took about a few days to hear back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. First was with recruiter over the phone. Second was a physical interview with the temp agency. If you pass this interview, you'll be given a golden ticket. Third was with ralph lauren management.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

I was an internal candidate moving from one location to another. The process was done over the phone initially with the district manager. Two days later I interviewed with the store manager. Both were smooth and situational based. Spent more time talking through expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker. What did you do?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in August 2016.

Interview

Internal canidate. Met face to face with district manager at my store. He asked a series of questions that really didn't have anything to do with my past accomplishments with the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you take with you from your current store to the new store?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was around 30 minutes long. The HR was very nice. She started asking about the my general background, asked to go through each work experience in my resume. She asked why I was planning to leave my current job and what I was looking for in this new role.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the company that you are working for right now?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Originally applied online. It was a video interview. A series of questions are asked and you have 1 minute to answer them. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was a group interview with 2 other applicants

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the Team Manager of both teams that were hiring for this position. First, I did an over the phone interview and then two follow-up interviews in person. They were all casual relaxed and friendly people and both ladies did an amazing job following up and staying in touch. Still waiting on an offer or rejection.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Temple Hills, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I first dropped off a paper application, then a week later I was emailed a link to complete an online interview. I chose to complete it with my phone after I downloaded the HireVue app on my phone, you get asked 6 questions and it takes about 10-15 minutes to answer them all. You get about 2-3 minutes max to answer. I then called the store and asked what the next step was and was informed that they are reviewing all of the videos and will get back to me if I meet their requirements. Still waiting to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge you had to adapt to?   Answer Question
    • How do you make sure a customer feels special even when you are busy?   Answer Question
    • Some question about why do you want to sell at Ralph Lauren   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I was interviewed by a very professional, courteous, and respectful manager. Typical interview for this type of position. Overall pleasant interview process. Store was clean and well laid out. Staff overall seemed friendly and pointed me in the direction of the Manager's office where the interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with multi tasking, taking constructive criticism, direction from others, and working weekends and holidays?   Answer Question