Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the Team Manager of both teams that were hiring for this position. First, I did an over the phone interview and then two follow-up interviews in person. They were all casual relaxed and friendly people and both ladies did an amazing job following up and staying in touch. Still waiting on an offer or rejection.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Temple Hills, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I first dropped off a paper application, then a week later I was emailed a link to complete an online interview. I chose to complete it with my phone after I downloaded the HireVue app on my phone, you get asked 6 questions and it takes about 10-15 minutes to answer them all. You get about 2-3 minutes max to answer. I then called the store and asked what the next step was and was informed that they are reviewing all of the videos and will get back to me if I meet their requirements. Still waiting to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge you had to adapt to?   Answer Question
    • How do you make sure a customer feels special even when you are busy?   Answer Question
    • Some question about why do you want to sell at Ralph Lauren   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I was interviewed by a very professional, courteous, and respectful manager. Typical interview for this type of position. Overall pleasant interview process. Store was clean and well laid out. Staff overall seemed friendly and pointed me in the direction of the Manager's office where the interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with multi tasking, taking constructive criticism, direction from others, and working weekends and holidays?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

was contacted by email to attend a job fair. After having a group interview I had two separate interviews with different managers. I was called back a week later being requested to come in for a panel interview. Had a panel interview with 3 head directors in the company.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Denver, CO).

Interview

Be patient it is a long process. You will speak with many other managers, and coordinating time with everyone was difficult. They all ask about the same questions, but they truly want to get to know you.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Sunrise, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It is online, you get asked 5 questions through text and get a minute to answer them on webcam. I wish it would have been in person. They give you a preview, that is 3 minutes long, but the actual interview questions are one minute each, so I accidentally was cut off on the first question.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the Ralph Lauren brand, how does your background and experience make you fit for this job, name a time you set out a goal and accomplished it, when has there been a situation when there was change and you needed to adapt, how do you let a customer know they are valued even though you are busy?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I've only had the digital interview, in which you record yourself answering questions. You can do a few practice questions (which aren't recorded) so that you can get the hang of it, but even after doing 2 or 3 of those, I choked on the first recorded question. There were about 8 questions in total, 5/6 of which were recorded. The rest were just multiple choice. As far as the recorded questions, you get 30 seconds to prep for each one after the question is asked, and your response can be up to 3 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience will help you in the roles that you are applying for?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Initial technical assignment & writing of past experience, - to narrow down candidates (this was likely a department level decision / step)
    2. Phone interview
    3. In-person interview (multi-person)

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe past work experiences
      2. Some technical questions
      3. How do you handle different opinions of colleagues?   Answer Question

Guest Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple- I sent in my application and was contacted a week later by the hiring manager at the men's flagship store in NYC. The interview lasted about a half an hour and I was contacted three days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you provided "above and beyond" costumer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Saw a publication online. Applied electronically. Got an email back and went in. Had 3 rounds of interviews and then got the job. It wasn't terribly hard, I just went in and let them know that I was really passionate about the brand and about working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you love about the brand?   1 Answer