Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.5

Guest Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple- I sent in my application and was contacted a week later by the hiring manager at the men's flagship store in NYC. The interview lasted about a half an hour and I was contacted three days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you provided "above and beyond" costumer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Saw a publication online. Applied electronically. Got an email back and went in. Had 3 rounds of interviews and then got the job. It wasn't terribly hard, I just went in and let them know that I was really passionate about the brand and about working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you love about the brand?   1 Answer

Corporate Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

The interview was over a system similar to Skype. It was a bit awkward because her internet connection wasn't great and it kept freezing. She seemed distant and wasn't easy to befriend, she was definitely just reading off a script. This was the first interview and with HR. I applied in early January and interviewed in February.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions on time management, leadership, decision making. Nothing that's not expected.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

you have to go through a series of interviews and come prepared for each one. You get to meet with the senior staff and they review your qualifications and ask you questions about yourself and what you can bring to the company

Interview Questions

• they ask you questions on your previous experience so bring your a game   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (North Charleston, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was not difficult at all and it was my first job.I like the way the interview went it was not long at all. I sit up straight I talk with respect I pay attention everything that was said. It was very easy because I use to be in a program call teach the need.

Retail Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Met for an interview and then waited for a call back. The interviewers we're very easy to talk to and were not intimidating. They were very interested in what I had to say and I felt as though they gave very good feed back on my interview afterwards

Corporate Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied though my college and got accepted for an interview. For now I had a first round half an hour interview. It was quite simple, usual behavioral questions. They really appreciate knowledge of the brand and its history. Offers will only drop in April so I am waiting to see if I get a second round interview in March.

Director Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewee seemed to be more interested in information of competitive aspects of my current job vs. actual interviewing. Even though this was a higher level position, the interviewer did not provide and feedback and emails went unanswered. One of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever encountered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with HR representative. Most of the interview involved typical behavioral questions followed by questions specific to the Ralph Lauren company. Expect to talk through your resume and explain why the internship and the company appeal to you.

Interview Questions

• What are some things that come to mind when you think of the Ralph Lauren brand?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in February 2016.

Interview

First interview was brief over Skype. Interviewer was very friendly and encouraging. She asked mostly behavioral questions and questions about why I wanted to work there. Asked lots of situational questions, not straight forward strength/weakness.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you effectively used your communication skills?   Answer Question